Featuring Industry first Closed System Shackle Mount hole machined into the body of the hook, safety latch retraction pocket resulting in a clear throat opening, integrated secondary safety latch locking feature-latch locking pin stored in the body of the UltraHook which can be removed and inserted in to the hook tip, locking the latch into place.
EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection, titanium double shear pin, and a finger grip feature that promotes proper “Hook Up” orientation.
The first winch hook that can be stored against your fairlead protecting either your hawse or roller style fairlead from a metal to metal connection.
US Utility Patent No. 10,202,260 – Combination Hook/Shackle mount (Factor 55 UltraHook Product), PCT – PCT/US2016/059764 Europe – 16794489.1 Australia – 2016344016 China – 2016800732172
MADE IN USA
- The industry’s first winch hook with an integrated shackle pin mount
- Two methods of use: conventional hook opening, or shackle mount
- Shackle pin mount allows the safer practice of Closed System Winching
- Finger grip feature promotes proper “Hook Up” orientation
- Double locking safety clasp – lock the safety clasp with the included clevis pin
- Latch lock clevis pin stored conveniently in hook body
- Integrated EPDM rubber pads for fairlead surface protection
- Max opening deformation clearly laser engraved
- Lightweight – Precision CNC machined 7000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- No rope splicing required – double shear pin design accepts rope/cable eyes
- Designed for both steel cables and synthetic winch ropes
- Foldable to stow rattle free against fairleads
- Shackle pin mounting hole accepts ¾ shackle pins (.875” diameter)
- For rope and cable diameters up to 3/8’’
- Available in the Military Specification Hard Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray
- 5/8” diameter 6AI-4V grade V titanium double shear pin
- Max Rated Load: 16,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength – Hook Throat Opening: 31,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength – Shackle Pin Mount: 48,000 pounds
2.2 lbs / 32oz
7.5 × 5 × 3 in
Thank you for choosing Beacon Off-Road as your trusted provider of quality products. To ensure a smooth shipping experience, please review our policy outlined below:
Order Processing Time:
In-stock items: We strive to prepare and ship all in-stock items within 2 business days from the date of order placement.
Larger palletized freight orders, such as bumpers: These orders require additional processing and handling time of 3-5 business days.
Shock assembly: Depending on the current workload in our shop, shock assembly may take up to 5-7 business days to complete.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email.
This email will contain relevant tracking information, enabling you to monitor the progress of your shipment and estimate the delivery date.
For your convenience, we offer in-store pickup for orders.
Orders can be collected daily between 10am and 4pm, during our shop's operating hours.
You will receive an email notification when your order is ready for pickup.
Shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
Please note that automated shipping prices may not always be accurate due to the varied size, weight, and shape of the product, as well as the expansive nature of our country.
If you have paid for shipping and our actual shipping cost is significantly lower, we will promptly issue a refund for the difference.
In cases where our website calculates shipping costs too low, we may contact you to discuss alternative options or request additional payment.
If the "pick up in store" option is the only one available for your order, it is likely due to the size and weight of the item(s), which necessitate freight shipping (see Freight Shipping section).
International and USA Shipping:
Regrettably, we do not offer international and USA shipping services at this time.
Our shipping is limited to within Canada only.
For larger freight orders, please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
When reaching out to us, kindly provide your name, phone number, email, and address. Please specify if the address is residential or commercial.
Freight shipments to commercial locations that do not require a liftgate are generally more cost-effective.
We strive to provide accurate shipping information and deliver your orders promptly. However, please note that unforeseen circumstances or external factors may occasionally cause delays in the shipping process. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience in such situations.
If you have any further questions or require assistance with your order, please do not hesitate to reach out to us email@example.com.